Bookings and Payments
1. The minimum number of people for a private party booking is ten. The maximum is twenty.
2. A deposit of €50 is required to reserve a party booking. This must be paid in order to secure your requested date and time.
3. The balance of payment must be made in full on or before the date of the party.
4. The final number of people to attend the party must be confirmed 72 hours before the party, when the final price will be confirmed by email from Kids Cook. After this, no change can be made, the agreed final price will be charged, even if there are no-shows.
- Up to three weeks before the event – deposit will be refunded
- Within three weeks of the event – no refund of deposit.
- Within 7 days of the event – full payment is due, no refund.
Courses and camps
1. A non-refundable deposit is required to book a place on a course or camp.
2. Full payment for the course must be made on or before the first class
3. There will be no refund for individual classes missed during the course, but we will try to fit you into a class on an alternative day if possible
4. Cancellation of courses:
- Up to 7 days before the start of the course – a transfer of your deposit to an alternative course or date may be accommodated if possible, but no cash refund.
- Within 7 days of the start of the course – no refund of deposit and no transfer of credit to another course.
One-day classes and workshops
All one-off classes and workshops, including parent and child classes and parent and toddler classes must be booked and paid in full in advance. Payments are accepted online or over the phone with debit or credit cards. Payments in person can be made with cash, cheque or cards at the Kids Cook premises.
For large groups, Kids Cook may offer a discount. Please contact us for more detail.